Give Them What They Need To Be CONFIDENT, SAFE AND SUCCESSFUL In College
- An aesthetic treatment gift certificate to remove acne scars
- A Sculpsure permanent fat removal gift certificate to “tone up” before entering the freshman dorm
- A SmartLipo Triplex gift certificate so they can start college as themselves instead of starting as “the fat kid”
- A full birth control and STD prevention consultation with a Women First physician.
- A full physical that will be on file for when they sign up for team sports in collegiate or social sports teams in college.
Five Ways To Stay Fit And Healthy After College Graduation
- Stay Prepared – Talk to your parents about what your graduation means, in your state, regarding staying on their health insurance. If you have to get health insurance on your own be sure to shop around.
- Stay Up To Date – Pick a primary care physician in your post-graduation location and have your files from the Student Health Center sent to that physician’s office.
- Stay Active – Join a gym, yoga studio, running club, whatever. Now that you’re not walking from class to class on weekdays you have to make time to make movement and activity a consistent part of your life.
- Stay Healthy – The dining hall always had healthy food options. But now you’re on your own. Don’t fall into the fast food trap. Save calories and money by shopping at the grocery store and learning (youtube) to cook quick, healthy meals at home.
- Stay Connected – Join a faith community or an interest group in your new, post-graduation location. Finding human connection OFF social media is an important part of maintaining mental health.