Medical Weight Loss
At Women First Weight Loss and Lipo Center, we make losing weight an attainable goal through three core values: Education, Encouragement, and Accountability.
We provide patients with the educational resources needed to lose weight safely. We provide encouragement along the journey to a new you, and we continue to customize your plan as you lose weight. We provide accountability for our patients by meeting with them every week to go over their weight loss goals.
During the free initial consultation, an evaluation will determine the type of plan required for optimum results. Depending on the option the patient chooses, a plan will then be constructed to begin a healthy weight loss journey. Three program phases are offered, and transition from one phase to another is based on the patient.
Very Low-Calorie Diet
Our medically supervised, effective Very Low-Calorie Diet designed for patients with a BMI over 30 or over 27 with existing co-morbidities. It is a restricted eating plan used for accelerated weight loss that emphasizes nutrition, behavior, and exercise modification to reinforce lifestyle changes. Overall health benefits typically include a reduction in co-morbid conditions, including lower blood pressure, lower blood sugar levels in type 2 diabetics, lower serum cholesterol and reduced pain in weight-bearing joints. The program also helps maximize surgical outcomes and enhances total wellness to pre- and post-surgical patients.
- A medically supervised rapid weight loss program designed for individuals with a BMI over 30 or over 27 with co-morbidities.
- Dramatic weight loss for patients.
- Up to 4 pounds per week compared to the conventional dieter, who loses 1-2 pounds per week.
- High quality, nutritionally complete, high protein, low carbohydrate product servings provide the sole source of daily nutrition during the Reducing Phase
- A variety of great tasting products including pudding shakes, ready-to-drink shake mixes in a bottle, entrees, soups, and bars.
Call Today! (757) 548-2800
4 Phase Approach
- Screening – Patients are medically screened to see if it is safe for them to participate in the Very Low-Calorie Diet program. The screening process includes a physical examination, review of medical history and laboratory testing.
- Reducing (Active Weight Loss) – Using nutritionally complete products, participants begin to learn and practice weight management skills without the influence of grocery food.
- Adapting – While practicing their newly learned eating and exercise habits, participants gradually transition back to grocery meals.
- Maintenance – Continued support using relapse prevention and individualized meal plans helps patients live a healthier lifestyle long term.
Women First Weight Loss and Lipo Center offer patients a customized approach and personal care with one-on-one, individual consultations with a real medical doctor who specializes in helping people just like you pursue optimal weight and metabolic health.We specialize and address common problems like:
- excessive appetite
- food cravings
- chronic overeating
- “yo-yo” dieting
- stress or emotional eating
- sluggish metabolism
- and so much more… all under the supervision of a licensed medical physician.
Dr. Corney and her team can design a powerful nutrition plan specifically for you. Helping you to lose that excess weight, deal with those important medical conditions, and keep control of your health! Schedule your no-obligation consultation today!
Stay Connected! Get the latest nutrition tips, insights from Women First Weight Loss & Smart-lipo & special offers…Send us your email address using the contact form below!
Laniece Jenkins before and after weight loss
Dyan Naylor before and after weight loss